Updated: 17.07.2013 11:13
Scope of labour inspection is focused on the supervision over observance of
- labour-law provisions governing labour-law relations in particular their establishing, change and termination, wage conditions and working conditions of employees inclusive of working conditions for women, adolescents, home employees, persons with disability and persons under the age of fifteen and collective bargaining;
- legal provisions regulating civil service;
- legal provisions and other provisions for securing occupational safety and health protection, including the provisions which govern factors of the working environment;
- legal provisions governing prohibition of illegal work and illegal employment;
- obligations arising from collective agreements.